Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I'm on my way
I'm very excited about tomorrow, I'm going to Saskatoon to visit Corra and go to a stamping evening with her. Then on Saturday Bonnie and her kids are coming up for the day, we are hoping to get some scrapbooking or cardmaking done, although everyone I tell laughs and asks if I really think we'll get anything done with all the kids there. Maybe not, but it should be a good time. I hope the weather holds and the roads are good. I have all my scrapbooking stuff packed and by the door. (ok, maybe not ALL my stuff, but at least a couple of bags full :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment