Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too scary to go out

Saturday I did some spring cleaning. I dusted and vaccuumed and took out my screens and washed them and washed my bathroom walls. At the end of the day a friend called and wanted to go out for supper, so I had to do a very quick head under the shower and threw some makeup on and off I went. We had a great chat and caught up on everything new in her life. (Hers is WAY more exciting than mine). I found this quote today on Brian Andreas' Story People site and it absolutely described things the way I felt before I went out on Saturday night. It makes me smile.

"You'll have to tell me over the phone, she said. I checked with my mirror & it told me I was too scary to go out today. "

No comments: