Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas Day was good, I went in to work and had a really nice time with the residents. I ended up working from 8am til 8:30pm which means some overtime which can't be a bad thing on a Stat holiday. The only real downside was having a glass of milk thrown in my face at suppertime. (No, not by a coworker.)

I came home after work, made myself some appetizers and opened my presents, I had such a lovely lot of gifts. I talked to Mum on the phone while I opened some of them. I had to take the lovely Christmas cards made by my littlest people to show everyone at work, they were as taken with them as I was.

All in all it was a great day, I am very lucky to have such a wonderful lot of family and friends, and a great job.

No comments: