Very happy news today, a beautiful new person arrived safely at 2:45am and is lucky enough to be welcomed into a wonderful loving family. It is amazing that such a small person can have so many people love them already, even before they are born. I found a quote a while ago that I liked, appropriate I think.
I've loved you, even before we met, even when it was just
the promise of you.
Welcome to beautiful Asha, I can't wait to meet you.
Sad news also, the cousin of some dear friends lost her fiancee in Afghanistan this weekend, she is 8 months pregnant. The tragedy is that this dear baby will not meet his father, the miracle is Josh Roberts will live on in his son. The whole country is thinking of this baby and is wishing his mother strength.
My wishes for both these beautiful babies, both so new and precious and both already so different, is happiness, peace, health and a sense of how many people love them and are thinking of them.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this. I am sure Lise would appreciate it.
Post a Comment