Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Leaving on a Jet Boat...

I left Bellingham very early this morning and took the Victoria Star from Bellingham to Victoria. It was a beautiful trip in a smallish boat and they kept coming on the loud speakers to tell us about the areas we were going through and any wildlife we encountered.

Mum and Dad and Sydni met me in Victoria and we had lunch and a nice drive home stopping at a few tourist sites on the way back. It is nice to be here at their home again.

Syd in Victoria


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love the Giant Weeping Sequoia in front of the Empress Hotel in Victoria.