Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sarah's Surgery


Sarah has been at the clinic since I arrived, partly because of the two dogs and two cats and two children here at the house. Tuesday Shannon did her dental surgery and removed three canine teeth and three back teeth. She behaved herself for the most part, although I hear she did give them a rather unconvincing warning growl at one point. Shannon kindly brought her home after work so I could see her, she was very unhappy with me, didn't like the new place, or the kids peeking at her and she hid under the covers of my bed and growled everytime she heard a noise.


She has a little patch on her arm shaved where they put the IV in, but she did eat some soft food tonight so that is a good sign. Everytime I go in to see her she growls and hisses at me, it might be some time before she forgives me for this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww! Poor Little kitty! I hope that she's doing better.