Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Why I go to work everyday
I have been suffering for the last little while with either hayfever or a bug of some kind, either way I've been feeling horrible with watery eyes and a runny nose. We were having our Alzheimer's Coffee Break today and I was taking a couple of my residents to the dining room to have coffee and a piece of cake. I'm taking Edith with me and I stop at the mirror in the hallway to wipe my eyes again and check on how horrible I look... red watery puffy eyes, no makeup etc, I thought to myself... nice.... Edith then leans over my shoulder, looks at me in the mirror and says... "you are really beautiful". She got a big hug and kiss from me, and I remembered why I go to work everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment