This is the reason I delved into the bowels of the underneath of my sink in search of shampoo. I came up with some shampoo from the Travelodge. In my limited experience of hotels but possibly as a result of my father's penchant for "collecting" things for our christmas stockings I have had some hotel shampoo that hasn't been so bad. Not so with this stuff. I would like to mention to my friend who comes and stays at said hotel that I don't pilfer the little bottles from her hotel room when I visit there, although I will admit to picking up a button that she left behind on her last visit.

I think this is a remnant of my inadvertant stay in Calgary at Christmas.
I then found myself at the dollar store, and while I will admit to being cheap, I don't usually shop at the dollar store for my beauty products. (Although some days my appearance may belie this fact.) I was amazed by the array of imitation products designed to look just like the originals. I remembered using Tame hairspray when I was younger so I thought that the purchase of a bottle of Tame shampoo would hold me over until I had worked up a trip to Walmart. This stuff is marginally better, but not much, than the hotel shampoo.
Sigh... I guess this means a shopping trip for proper stuff.
p.s. the good news is that during my visit under the sink I found some conditioner that seems to be making my hair tolerable until said shopping trip.
1 comment:
That's a great post...!
Post a Comment