I actually had a great day at work today, I finally feel well again after fighting a bug/allergy thing for a couple of weeks. I leave work and discover that I have left my headlights on and my battery is dead. Although I recently renewed my CAA membership I didn't want to use it unless I had to so I went back into work and asked one of the girls I work with to boost my car. Out she comes and we hook the cars up. I keep trying to start the car, she keeps telling me to be patient. After over 1/2 hour it still isn't starting and so I go back inside to get some more advice. A couple of the nurses came out to help me.
After about 5 min and Ken leaning over the engine to see the problem and Peggy watching me try to start the car, she says, "you have to put the clutch in" I say "I have the clutch in". Turns out I don't know the difference between the clutch and the accelerator when I'm flustered. Seriously embarrassing!! I made them both promise not to tell anyone what an idiot I am.
I got home and was ticked off, so I started cleaning my car out, the paper recycling got tossed out, the bags full of bottles were tied to the chain link fence by the garbage for the man who comes by every night. I started going through my trunk. As I was emptying out the trunk I pulled out a plastic tub full of birdseed, I noticed a suspicious looking hole in the side of it... confused I kept emptying the trunk and came across a whole pile of... yup, you guessed it.... mouse poop!!! Now I'm really ticked off and everything is coming out of the trunk and is spread out in the back alley. As I take out the carpet in the back of the car and shake it out it starts raining. So now I'm tossing everything back into the trunk (although a good deal of things hit the Loras bin). I just wanted to go inside and crawl into bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment