Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Men, a Pet Peeve
Ok, I have these two yahoos doing my balcony. Well, one young yahoo and one dope smoking surfer dude look alike. Believe it or not the surfer dude was the one doing the real work and seemed half sensible until he told us about his penchant for video games and internet porn! (and people wonder why I'm single!) Anyway, surfer dude had to go and get something from the store, so he asks the young guy if he needed anything, or if he had to go to the washroom, he said that no he was ok. Well, when I got upstairs I found out why.... he had used my bathroom. Why is that a big deal you ask..... if the guy had asked to use your bathroom you would have probably said yes right... well yes... how did I know the young man had used my bathroom you wonder? Well, he LEFT THE SEAT UP!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Seriously, if you use a bathroom at a house where you don't live, and one you know is only occupied by a woman, please, for the love of all things holy, PUT DOWN THE SEAT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment