Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Saturday, October 18, 2008
More Men
Well, for the second week in a row I have men in my apartment. After I got home from work last night Marj, (my neighbor) came over to tell me that they were redoing our balcony floors. They did the others in the summer, but Marj and I refused to let them do ours because we both had lots of flowers etc planted and had no intentions of moving them. Two guys showed up about noon and away they went, they left our doors open and sort of wandered back and forth between Marj's apartment and mine. During this I managed to stay out of the way by making acorn squash and sweet potato soup which I shared with Marj and I must say is one of my favorites. After eating my lunch I had folded some clothes in my bedroom and had somehow ended up lying on my bed watching the end of some cooking challenge on the food network. I was only half asleep when Marj came in to remind me that I had to go and renew my Fabricland membership that day to get the 50% off coupon. lol I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment