I'm home!!! As nice as the trip was, I'm really pleased to be home. The trip went as planned this time, with a few delays as they were still coping with the backlog from Christmas. I was sitting next to a lady in Calgary and we were waiting to board the flight, she said, you'd think that with all these people going to Regina that we'd know someone. Then she said, well we probably know people in common, we just don't get talking to find out. I replied with, well I work with 230 people's grandmas and grandpas so I'm sure I would have someone in common. She then asked where I work, turns out this lady is the Physio at one of the other LTC homes in the city and she knows the Physio I share an office with. She then asked about a lady who lives at the home and it turns out that is her aunt, and it was a lady I know very well, weird, small world.
Sarah was so pleased to see me that if she had elbows she would have thrown her arms around me. She has needed to be very close to me since the moment I walked in the door. When I woke up this morning she came over and proceded to wash my whole face while I was trying to pretend it wasn't morning. I feel bad about leaving her for so long without Marge around, she had food but not a lot of loving while I was gone....poor girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment