Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jealousy...

Ok, you all know Sarah, you all know that she isn't a "hanging around cause people are over" kind of cat, she much prefers to be alone with me and often visitors who come for the weekend don't even see her the whole time they are here. Well, when we have a dog staying she is Miss Friendly, she has to be out and about and sitting with me and wanting to know where I am. Even when I get up from the couch and she would normally go back to the bedroom until she decides to grace me with her presence again. Not now, now she is hanging out in the living room from first thing in the morning til last thing at night, heaven forbid that I pay any attention to anyone else.


We were hanging out watching TV, Teego crept up and asked nicely if he could lie with me so of course I said yes. Sarah, not to be left out, appeared very shortly afterward and I was lying in between them. Teego was lying behind me with his head on my hip and Sarah was lying in front of me, I finally got up, and expected them to scatter, heck no, neither one is going to get up first, and they sat like this for ages! I love how they are ignoring each other.

No comments: