- how early dogs get up in the morning
- that any movement from your bed means you are awake
- that dogs think if they bring you presents (ie: anything they find on the floor) that it will make you happier to get up in the morning
- that dogs like to bug cats in the morning
- that cats don't like to be bugged by dogs in the morning
- that dogs are a great way to meet men
- that I should really put a bra on before I walk the dog in the morning
- to appreciate "doggy bags"
- how yucky it is to pick up a steaming pile of poop before I've even had coffee in the morning
- that it takes two "doggy bags" to almost control the odor of said poop
- that maybe goldens should have been bred for gopher hunting
- that gophers can hide from dogs right in front of their faces
- that Sarah goes through much more food when Teego is here
- that dogs like cat food
- how effective those sad "I'm sorry" puppy eyes are when you are trying to discipline them
- how confusing a rocking chair is to a puppy
- how tasty rocking chairs apparently look to dogs
- how much I love dogs
- how much I love goldens in particular
No comments:
Post a Comment