Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Monday, March 31, 2008
Back down to reality
Ok, so now I've had a while to think about Saturday night and I don't think I have such a ferocious cat anymore. I was so surprised that Sarah would chase anyone that that I've been pondering since it happened. I remember when Isabelle went closer to the chair, Sarah let out a cry, it was a scared cry that I recognized and then Sarah started running, I think she was actually trying to run into my bedroom to go under the bed, but then when she started running Isabelle thought she was chasing her and she took off running. As soon as that happened Sarah stopped and just looked at me, I think now, with surprise wondering what the hell had just happened. Since I realized this I now know this is what really happened and that Sarah really doesn't have a fierce bone in her body. My shy loving Sarah is back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment