Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sarah the Ferocious!

Ok, I know that none of you are going to believe this, but I think I have a ferocious cat! Isabelle came over and it didn't go so well. Sarah walked by Isabelle in her kennel and she hissed at Sarah, after that they hissed and growled at each other and Sarah ended up hiding behind the chair while Isabelle made herself at home. It was looking good and we were thinking that they'd manage and I'd just have to keep them separated while I wasn't at home. I made supper and we ate and then we went into the living room and I was sitting on the floor and Isabelle went towards the chair and was hissing at Sarah, Sarah sort of cried and then came dashing around the chair and Isabelle went shooting into the computer room. Sarah stopped as soon as Isabelle started running, but then Isabelle was inconsolable and Tamara had to take her home right away. Sarah was just fine as soon as they left, but Tamara called and said that Isabelle was ticked right off and was hiding and ignoring her... yikes, I guess we won't have a visitor in April. Who knew that Sarah had it in her, I have to admit that I was kind of impressed.

No comments: