Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Jolly Old England
Mum and Dad left for England on Tuesday, I got a phone call this morning saying that they had arrived safely after a good trip, and that she had forgotten to call me when she arrived. I'm not a fan of flying or travelling and most of my family knows they need to phone me the moment their plane lands from the first telephone they can lay their hands on. Fortunately after several checks a day of CNN online and CNN television I hadn't seen anything that would suggest they hadn't arrived so I wasn't too worried today. Mum went to her Mum's and Dad went to his Mum's as soon as they arrived and Easter weekend they will both be with Mum's Mum celebrating her 90th birthday. Hopefully I will get to talk to them all this weekend and I wish I could be with them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment