Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Saturday, November 1, 2008

A cat of a different colour

Tonight I went to the Alzheimer's Fall Gala, there were a bunch of us from work and 3 of us dressed up. Again I was a black cat, but I made myself a new tail out of fuzzy fabric and a matching purse and a collar. When I got there the Street Culture Kidz were there painting faces. I knew there would be there so I had just put makeup on, I hadn't done the cat thing. I had my face painted and was told that my face was very easy to paint on, it was really neat, I'd love to be able to do it. Anyway, here I am.





I'm kind of sad that I don't have somewhere else to go, I'm tempted to sleep in my reclining chair so I can keep the makeup til tomorrow...lol.

P.S. Sarah wasn't scared.



1 comment:

B said...

Very cool, I will show the kids when they get up.

Glad you had a good time. No pains lastnight but had a good rest so I'll get right to bouncing on that ball!