Today at work the Saskatchewan Roughriders football team came in to do a meet and greet with the residents, we got everyone ready, but our Rider decorations back up... they came down temporarily for Halloween and had lots of paper for autographs. Eight players arrived and the residents were thrilled... they were so incredibly excited and the players were signing pictures, hats, shirts, stuffed animals and just about anything that would take ink. Everyone in our department had brought their cameras and so had staff and residents, so I would guess that there are going to be hundreds of pictures to go through tomorrow. We had checked out some of the players profiles online and I'll just say that those photos don't do them justice, these guys are seriously good looking... oh wow. These are the ones who came.

Matt Dominguez #88
Wide Receiver
(he came first and was the one who brought the rest of the guys, he was so kind to everyone and patient and took photos with everyone and is VERY good looking)

D.J. Flick #3
Wide Receiver
(is afraid of dogs)
Marcus Adams #51 Defensive Line
(he was so nice and so sweet and has such a nice smile, I think I'm in love)
Weston Dressler #7
Wide Receiver
(this guy was a little hottie, but very short)
Adarius Bowman #12Wide Receiver
Wes Cates #20Running Back
Luca Congi #10
Kicker/Punter
(Luca was very sweet, has a beautiful smile and a good sense of humour, seemed a little shy)
David McKoy #85
Wide Receiver
They were all very good and patient and took tons of photos with everyone who wanted, putting their arms around everyone, what a great day, I'm not even a big football fan and I was having the time of my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment