Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What an exciting day!

Today has been a very exciting day!! I got a call about 10:30 this morning saying that Bonnie was going into the hospital today to have a c-section with her 4th baby. I danced around work all morning waiting for a call. At 4:30 Marc called and said that they were just about to go in to the OR and that he'd call me at home in a bit. I got home from work at 7pm and their number was on my phone, I called back and apparently they STILL haven't had the baby. There was a big mix up at the hospital and she ended up on the operating table at one point with the OR staff there, but no Dr to be found. So back to her room she went and was watching Dancing with the Stars when I called. I think they came to get her as I was talking to her so hopefully I will hear something soon. I am so excited to find out what it is and what they will call it. YAY!!! I love babies.

No comments: