I had sent in some photos to Walmart for a resident of the Roughrider visit to the home. I do all my photos online and go and pick them up without having to wait which is fantastic! Unfortunately Walmart has decided that they need to fix their photo portion of the website and since then I have been having nothing but problems. Everytime I upload photos, the site freezes on my computer and I have to escape out and then go through the whole process again, drives me nuts. After I had uploaded the photos I wanted printed I sent them off in my order, then the price of the order caught my eye. $10 I thought that was a bit much for 25 photos so I had a closer look and discovered that I had doubles of every picture. This would be fine if they were pictures of me or family pics, but they were pics for other people who really didn't need two sets. I got to work this morning and I called into the photo centre and asked if my photos had been done yet, the girl said they hadn't so I said that I really didn't want two sets. She told me that lots of people had been having the same problem with the site and she'd do just one set for me.
I get to Walmart tonight and go for my photos, a nice guy at the counter found them for me and I said to him that I'd been having problems with the website. He said that lots of people had been and that he would not charge me for my photos. I thanked him profusely and he said that lots of people yell at them for the site being difficult, I told him that I was pretty sure that "the powers that be" don't ask his opinion before they do silly things, so there was no point in getting angry with him. He then pulled out about half a dozen cards for 20 free prints and said that people who are nice should be rewarded. Very cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment