Ok, I confess, I watched it, couldn't wait for it, eagerly anticipated every episode, and now it is over. I loved him, I loved his sincerity, his son, I thought it would be a lucky girl who gets to go and live in Seattle. Well he chose Melissa, nope, psych, he chose Molly. I'm amazed by the message boards and must admit that having visited the message boards I had an inkling what might transpire.
While this is frustrating to watch, I do think that if he really wasn't into it he had every right to change his mind. Every other woman was dumped on TV, why should Melissa be exempt from that humiliation. She signed up for it just like they all did. I think he and Molly looked happy and I hope it all works out for them.
To be honest, this was the most exciting Bachelor show I've seen with all the drama at the end.
1 comment:
I agree with you but I am still MAD! Mad because I thought he was such a good guy and I don't understand why he had to do what he did on national tv...why not break up with her before hand? His contract maybe? And it was really cheesy the way Molly and he were holding hands and kissing right after.
AND now that a Canadian is the bachelorette I think I may have to watch it.
Post a Comment