Last night I had a very gorgeous young man show up at my doorstep bearing chocolates! I knew it would happen eventually! He was polite, well dressed, noticed my blue eyes(lol), and handed me a box of chocolates that he thought I would like. Does it get better than that? His name is Ethan and aside from my beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed favorite little man, he comes in a close second I think. He is even a virgo like me! Unfortunately he is 4 and is the grandson of the lady down the hall. He came selling chocolates for his daycare, how do you say no to that? Someone told him I have a cat, so when I went to get my money I heard him saying... can I go in? his Grandma said, no, you can't, he said, but I want to see the cat...lol. So I gave him my money and went to find Sarah, who I might add was very well behaved. He said that she has very big eyes, then told me my eyes are blue and asked me what colour his eyes are. What a doll! He told me how old he is and when his birthday is and we were having a nice little chat when Grandma said they had to keep moving, I think he'd have come in a visited..lol. He very much reminded me of another small boy (who isn't so small anymore) who I thought of as I shook Ethan's hand and thanked him for coming. (that not so small anymore, handshaking little boy's mummy will know exactly who I'm talking about...lol)
What a nice way to end the day!
1 comment:
I had to click on it just to see...
Thanks for sending me the Michael's coupon...I so wish I had time to get there but I can't until the 11th. I still have to buy a 8x8 scrapbook.
Post a Comment