Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Motherboard

Motherboard, sounds like my computer is going up to the mothership. Apparently my motherboard is on its very last legs. YIKES that is going to be an expensive venture I suspect and I very much suspect that it will involve a whole new computer.

I was at Staples this afternoon and I got a phone number! From a guy who told me he'd teach me guitar for free and build me a new computer. Unfortunately I think he's probably young enough to be my... younger brother.

Anyway, back to my motherboard, I guess I should start saving my pennies as I suspect I'm going to need lots of them soon!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh that stinks. I will pray for it's speedy recovery...