I then stopped to pick up my $400 prescription. I took my little slip in on friday and they didn't have it in, and had to order it. She said that often this med isn't covered by plans so I asked how much it was. The answer was $136 for the first two weeks. Considering I needed this for 6 weeks, you can saw I was concerned (truth is I just about cried). She checked on my drug plan and THANK GOODNESS it was covered so I only had to spend $10 and actually, instead of dispensing 2 weeks at a time she said that she would put all six weeks through at once (I just about kissed her). So I arrive today and they knew who I was when I got there :S and I said that I have a prescription to pick up, she smiled and said, "you sure do". I then discovered what the smile was when she pointed to the BOX of stuff I had to take home.


I added the coffee cup so you can see how big this box actually is, it weighed 18.5 pounds!! I just about fell over!
On the bright side, the beautiful flowers you see on the table were given to me by my wonderful neighbor, aren't they beautiful! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful neighbor.
No comments:
Post a Comment