
Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Nido Qubein
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett
Saturday, April 18, 2009
And there it is!
Well, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart last night late and wandered around the book shelves on the off chance there was something there, and look what I found... there it was on the shelf, mocking me! This is the book that I was so desperate for on Sunday. The lady at Chapters told me that there weren't any around but I had a feeling there would be some in an out of the way place that people don't usually look for books at. Anyway, I'm diving into the book today and I'll let you know when I crawl back out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment