Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Friday, April 24, 2009

The Second Half


WOOHOOO!!!! I went out for coffee tonight with friends at Starbucks (our friday night usual) and a friend has the whole set of Twilight books. He generously loaned me the last two books even though he is only part way through book 2. He seems to think I'll be long finished before he needs them...lol


See you all in a few days!!

3 comments:

B said...

Will you crawl out of your books to see us for a bit this week?

Rachel Recreation said...

yup, I've finished the books, no worries..lol

Corra said...

And then you have to sneak back to see me and return the one you stole as its owner is going to be coming to visit me one of these days.

I didn't realize you had found the second one.