Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday

Every day after school the girls ask... "are you staying for supper?" and when the answer is yes they ask.. "are you staying the night?" It is so nice to be here, I always feel so at home at Corra and Chris' home. The kids seem to like having me there and are always excited to see me and sorry to see me go. In fact yesterday Anna told her Mum that she thought she'd ask me to move in with them. Corra asked her what I would do for work, and Anna said that she thought I could babysit with Corra. Wouldn't that be a great job! Even the daycare kids have seemed to accept my presence, when I am out of sight the little girl asks Corra, "where your friend?"

Katie and I went grocery shopping for supper .. how we could possibly need more food when Corra and Chris did a huge grocery shop on Saturday is beyond me! lol I guess that is what happens when there are six people in the house.

Corra and I were going to watch a movie tonight, but being the fabulous house guest I am, I made her watch Biggest Loser with me while I worked on a project that Katie and I had started. She's a great friend.

No comments: