Ugh, up early and in the car back to Regina. What a nice visit I had in Saskatoon, I don't think I've ever stayed as long with Corra and Chris and it was really nice to be there. I managed to arrive at city limits at 11am and got the Dr office by 20 past. I'm kind of ticked that I rushed back for the appointment because she really didn't say anything except, we will continue waiting. Well, I'm already doing that.
Dentist this afternoon with this tooth that has been giving me grief for several years, he said that the gums can take up to a month to heal properly and things looked ok. I'm not convinced as I don't think it should hurt like it does 3 weeks after the procedure but what do I know? Unfortunately he said that if this doesn't work out the tooth will probably have to come out, which I really don't want to happen.
When I got home this morning, I knocked on Marj's door to let her know I was back. She came over and asked if Sarah had come to see me yet, of course the answer was no. Apparently when I'm gone Sarah waits by the door for Marj to come over which doesn't surprise me cause we all know she likes Marj better than she likes me. In fact she did come out when Marj came over and she heard her voice..lol. The amazing thing is that Marj had been kindly looking after Sarah since Friday and she then gave me an Easter Lily. She said we were going to share it, but she is going away on Saturday so I have custody of it. Hopefully I don't kill it before she gets home!
I am anticipating that it will be amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment