Corra suggested that I read the book Twilight. I assured her that I wouldn't like it, that they aren't my kind of books and it doesn't hold any interest for me. Well while I was at her house, I started reading the first few pages and she loaned it I stole it from her house (It isn't her book, lol). Well thank goodness I didn't have anywhere to go this weekend because I would have been a total right off as I did nothing but obsessively read this book. I really started reading on Friday and finished all 500 pages by Sunday. I even went out Sunday night to Walmart and Chapters to see if I could get the second book in the series, I couldn't.
Since I didn't have the second Twilight book to read, I ended up reading this book on Monday and Tuesday. It was a good book and I would recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment