In my defense, I didn't actually get the tree until the end of January, and I couldn't put it away for 11 months without seeing it up. I've been eyeing this tree in Michaels for a couple of years now, but couldn't justify spending $54.99 on a tree I didn't need. I was very lucky to be at the right place at the right time when the leftover trees were on for 90% off, so I got the tree for $5.49!! I am so pleased with it!!! I even got a couple of flower pots that match it (they are under the tree in the pic) for $1.49 each, again 90% off!
The tree was up for February, and then it just seemed appropriate for March and St.Patrick's Day! I love it, yes, it is neon green, with neon green lights, and it goes perfectly with my living room!!
The funny thing is that anyone who really knows me won't be surprised at all that I have a tree still up in April...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment