I was a very bad guest and I slept in today, when I finally emerged from the new and improved basement with a great pull out couch Corra's daycare kids had arrived. They are two adorable 3 year olds and a baby. The little boy might have been just shy, or he might have really been stunned at my morning beauty. He stood with his mouth open and then came and kept peeking round the corner of the kitchen at me to see if I was really real. Luckily by the end of the day we were friends.That evening when we were left alone, the girls and I decorated paper lanterns I got from Michaels, they were all great, and it is really neat to see their different styles and ideas.
This is a photo that Katie took of the lantern I was decorating, I love the way this picture turned out, I think she has a really good eye.
1 comment:
Were we not discussing Katies photo eye once before?
Post a Comment