Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Warren Buffett


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

We got up and went to church today, turns out it was Palm Sunday which was nice and we sang one of my very favorite hymns. I saw Corra's grandparents and we had a nice chat after church, it was great to see them again, it has been a very long time and I really do have a soft spot for them.

We came home for lunch and then Corra and girls went to a birthday party and I went and spent a couple of hours with a friend. We went for supper at Corra's parents house, fortunately we were invited back after standing them up last night. She had invited us for lunch on today, but because of the birthday party Corra suggested supper, Corra's Mum assuming that I was leaving Sunday afternoon, thought we were coming on Saturday night which resulted in a phone call to Corra Saturday evening wondering where we were because supper was ready!! Thank goodness it was chili which was probably even better tonight than last night!

No comments: